JOB from Humanity Crew
Closing date: 1 June 2017
Description of the position:
● We are searching for a social worker with ample experience to oversee our MHPSS work at a refugee camp in Greece
● The job will entail multiple daily sessions with patients, group meetings as well as weekly coordination meetings with the international organisation community working in the Greek Islands and the maintenance of medical reports
● Fluency in Arabic and English is mandatory (oral and written)
● You must be eligible to work in Europe or hold a valid European work visa
● Bachelor degree in a relevant field such as mental health, psychology, or social work is a must – Master degree is preferred
● At least 3-5 years of experience in mental health support or related fields (the required years of experience depends on the level of the academic degree)
● Experience in the field of psychosocial support with NGOs, preferably in an emergency context
● Demonstrable experience and/or understanding of the protection sector
● Experience with proposal writing, program reporting, and M&E
● Experience in the MENA region would be a strong asset
● To have a valid driving license is a must
● Age requirements: Over 26
● Ability to travel within Europe in short notice
● Greek, Farsi, Urdu, or other related languages would be a plus.
● Status: consultancy contract
● Start: ASAP
● Duration: 3 months with possible renewal
● Living conditions: apartment shared with other team members
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their curriculum vitae and motivation letter to email@example.com specifying in the subject «Social Worker» by June 1, 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the first interview.