«After School-Social School Support for migrant and refugee children» continues its operation and activities for a second consecutive year.
The aim of the program is the smooth integration of migrant and refugee children into the Greek school environment and society.
The courses, that “After School” provides, are:
- Supplementary teaching for migrant and refugee children aged 6-12 years old
- Greek language lessons for migrant and refugee children aged 6-12 years old
- Greek language lessons for parents
- Creative and artistic activities for children (theatre, games, painting, dance)
- Choir class
- Library for children and teenagers
- Guided tours in museums and art spaces
- English for beginner parents
The program takes place in a nice and suitable space in Koletti str, Exarchia area.
Volunteers and migrant/refugee families who want to participate in the project are requested to promptly contact the organization via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or tel. 211 01 21 441-3 (Working Hours: Mon.-Fri.: 9.00-17.00).
The program is implemented by NGO CIVIS PLUS and is supported by Stavros Niarchos Foundation and the Non-profit Organization Desmos.
NGO CIVIS PLUS
211 01 21 441-3
40-42, Koletti str., 3rd floor, Athens