- Candidates must have at least three (3) years of working experience in social work, psychology, gender studies or other related field.
- They should have demonstrated experience in social work and psychosocial projects and the ability to quickly deepen GBV/SRH specialism.
- Candidates should also have ability to facilitate groups, work well with a cross-cultural team including interpreters and have excellent use (both oral & written) of the Greek and English language.
- Analytical thinking to critically assess changing and emerging camp context working in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines is essential.
- Being in accordance with ActionAid’s vision and principles is required.
Detailed job description can be downloaded here:
Please email your CV and Motivation letter in English at: firstname.lastname@example.org until the 29th of March 2017, writing the job title in the subject line.
Applications, not accompanied by a motivation letter will be excluded from the selection process.
Applicants should be eligible to live and work in Greece.
We will be able to contact candidates who are shortlisted for interview. If you do not hear from us within two (2) weeks of the advert closing date, means that your application has been unsuccessful. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.