ORGANISATION/COMPANY Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II
RESEARCH FIELD Sociology
First Stage Researcher (R1)
Recognised Researcher (R2)
Established Researcher (R3)
Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE 21/09/2017 23:59 – Europe/Brussels
TYPE OF CONTRACT To be defined
The Doctoral School of Social Sciences and Statistics offers an advanced training aimed at fostering the acquisition of a common research vocabulary, and aims to provide a special focus on qualitative and quantitative methods of research grounded on international theoretical debate. The doctoral program focuses on social transformations impacting the fields, processes and cultures of the post-Welfare restructuring of Mediterranean Regions, and particularly the South of Italy, which seek to activate – even in the recurrent glo-calization crisis – strategies and policies against further peripheral marginalization.
The courses focuses on topics such as:
1. Demographic fluxes, labor, immigration;
2. ‘New’ poverties and inequalities;
3. Communication and digital culture;
4. Politics and political governance;
5. Identity cultures and gender;
6. Youth consumption and entrepreneurship;
7. Illegality and organized crime.
8. Statistical techniques for social analysis and Big Data.
Eligible destination country/ies for fellows:
Eligibility of fellows: country/ies of residence:
Eligibility of fellows: nationality/ies:
Web site for additional job details
APPLY VIA WEBSITE > http://www.concorsi.unina.it/dottric/