- Candidates must have at least two (2) years of working experience in handling EU funded projects, especially in the identification of funding programs and submission of proposals.
- Applicants should be able to support the composition, submission and implementation of AAH’s funding proposals, in accordance to annual plans, budget and ActionAid’s scope.
- Monitoring the effective and successful implementation of EU funded programs/ projects, to ensure absolute alignment with AAH’s accountability principles is a key responsibility of the role.
- Attention to detail, time management, organizational and analytical skills are required. Enthusiasm, ability to collaborate with different cross-functional teams, as well as a good understanding of varied funding needs will be highly valued.
- Being in accordance with ActionAid’s vision and principles is required.
- Excellent command of the Greek and the English language, both oral and written is a mandatory prerequisite.
Detailed job description can be downloaded here.
Please email your CV and Motivation letter in English to: email@example.com until the 21st of January 2018, mentioning the job title in the subject line. Applications, not accompanied by a motivation letter will be excluded from the selection process.
We will be able to contact candidates who are shortlisted for an interview. If you do not hear from us within two (2) weeks of the advert closing date, it means that your application has been unsuccessful. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
ActionAid Hellas is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive remuneration package, along with a creative and friendly working environment. All applications and information provided will be treated as strictly confidential.