The European Court of Auditors organises three traineeship sessions per year in areas of interest to its work. Traineeships are granted for three, four or five months maximum.
In order to be eligible to carry out a period of traineeship, applicants must:
- be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union, except where a derogation has been granted by the appointing authority;
- either hold a recognised university-level diploma giving access to the AD function group(*) as defined in the Staff Regulations of Officials of the European Union, or have completed at least four semesters of university study in an area of interest to the Court;
- wish to obtain practical training related to one of the Court of Auditors’ areas of activity;
- have not already benefited from a traineeship at any EU institution or body ;
- state that they have a thorough knowledge of one official language of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of at least one other official European Union language.
Deadline Appliction: 31-01-2018