Closing date: 28 Feb 2018
WAHA International is an International NGO founded in 2009, whose mission is to improve access to health services and the quality of healthcare in disadvantaged communities and to disadvantaged populations such as refugees and IDPs. Since the onset of the current refugee crisis in Europe and the Middle East, WAHA has been present in all the key locations in order to provide health services through rescues, screening, primary healthcare, psychological support and referrals to those in need through the use of mobile, semi-fixed and fixed clinics.
WAHA is always seeking a qualified coordinator who would like to invest their time and skills in this worthwhile cause. The Financial & Administrative Coordinator is accountable for the sound financial, accounting and budgetary management of the mission as well as the management of human resources and the administrative and legal records.
FUNCTIONAL AND HIERARCHICAL LINES
He/she (hereafter referred to as « he ») answers to: Country Coordinator
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Financial, budgetary and accounting management: He is responsible for all aspects relating to finance, including budgetary and accounting elements, as well as the mission cash flow.
• Management of human resources: He is responsible for the administrative management of the local and international teams, for the definition/updating of procedures and HR management tools in accordance with labor regulations in the intervention country and the HR policies of WAHA, and for the monitoring of risks linked to HR questions.
• Administrative and legal management: He supervises administrative records and guarantees that the status and functioning of the mission are in legal accordance with the requirements of the intervention country.
• Representation: He represents the association in its relations with partners, authorities and different local players for the financial, administrative, legal and human resources areas of the mission.
• Coordination: He centralizes and diffuses information within the mission and to headquarters for all financial, administrative, legal and human resources aspects of the mission, and consolidates the internal and external reporting for these domains.
Knowledge and Skills
• Financial/accounting management and human resources management required
• Project management training desirable
• Humanitarian, international, and finance/human resources required
• English required
• Arabic and/or French desirable
• Knowledge of Office (in particular, Excel) and Saga required
• Good stress management
• Resistance to pressure
• Analytical capability
• Organized and methodical
• Strong sense of responsibilities and autonomous
• Strong listening and empathy skills
• Ability to adapt, manage priorities, and be pragmatic
• Diplomatic and with a sense of negotiation
• Good communication skills
• Honesty and rigor
• Employed with a volunteer contract
• Cost covered for round trip transportation to and from home/mission, visas
• Housing in collective accommodation
HOW TO APPLY:
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org