Project: MSF Europe Migration/Balkan Projects
Location: Athens Day Care Centre
Starting Date: Immediately
Duration: 3 months (possibility of indefinite extension)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international independent medical and humanitarian action-driven organization that offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination and irrespective of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. The MSF movement is built around 5 operational centers (OC) supported by 23 sections and offices worldwide. The MSF-Mission in Greece provides humanitarian and medical assistance to the refugee and migrants populations fleeing conflict in their home countries.
- Receive and welcome patients and visitors.
- Manage clinic’s daily schedule.
- Maintain the beneficiaries’ registry and provide new beneficiaries with patient card.
- Refer all non-routine information to the social worker. Inform supervisors in the case of any incident / problem.
- Monitor of transportation for patients and staff.
- Operate the telephone switchboard and deal with all incoming, outgoing and transferring of calls. Maintain a call register informing all professionals about the calls received during their absence.
- Keep the reception premises neat and tidy.
- Previous front desk experience preferably in a clinic.
- Fluent knowledge of Greek, English. French, Farsi or Arabic is an asset.
- Computer literacy.
- Experience with MSF or other NGOs is an asset.
- Intercultural awareness and sensitivity
- Teamwork and Cooperation
Full time position
Annual gross salary: According to MSF Salary Policy
Please send your CV and a motivation letter in English quoting reference code «Receptionist» in the subject line of the e-mail at: MSFCH-Athens-Recruitment@geneva.msf.org
Closing date: 23.09.2018
All applications will be treated in strictest confidentiality
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted