Does empowering people to claim their rights sound challenging to you? Do you think you can make a difference in the lives of the most marginalized people?
ActionAid Hellas (AAH) is searching for an Institutional Fundraising Senior Officer for a fixed-term employment contract (10-months), to join a global movement of committed individuals, working to further human rights and defeat poverty.
We are an independent, international organization that has been working since 1972 with over 15 million people in 45 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice.
We are currently recruiting a dynamic professional with an academic degree in social/political studies, management, economics, or other related field and at least two (2) years of working experience in EU funded projects (project design and project management). We are looking for candidates with excellent communication (Greek and English) and interpersonal skills, along with attention to detail and ability to monitor planning activities and budgets under strict deadlines.
The Institutional Fundraising Senior Officer will:
- Identify, analyse and propose potential funding Programmes (e.g. EuropeAid, EACEA and especially Erasmus+, Europe for Citizens, EU Aid Volunteers, Justice, REC, EaSI, AMIF, EEA Grants, ESPA etc.)
- Monitor and ensure the early and timely identification of potential calls for proposals and relevant partnership opportunities
- Compose and submit high quality proposals to Institutional funding programmes (EU or National)
- Identify and internally recommend relevant key actors in international and national level (civil society organizations, CONCORD, other platforms, EU member states etc.)
- Monitor effectively the successful implementation of EU funded programs/ projects
- Work effectively in cross functional projects, to collect relevant information for the development of the fundraising proposals
We offer an attractive remuneration package, along with a friendly work environment. We provide personal development opportunities, as well as opportunities to have a real impact on our societies. We embrace creativity and diversity. We operate as an equal opportunities employer, welcoming all applications regardless of gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or beliefs, etc.
Applications deadline: 25th of January 2019. Applications not accompanied by a motivation letter will be excluded from the selection process.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two (2) weeks of the closing date. Should you not hear from us during this time, do not be disappointed. Keep on following us on facebook and twitter to find a job opening that matches your profile. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).