METAdrasi is a fast growing Greek Civil Society Organization, dedicated to covering long standing gaps, by implementing innovative initiatives for the support of refugees and migrants in Greece.
METAdrasi is currently seeking to hire a Development-Fundraising Manager for its Fundraising Department. The selected individual will participate in all activities relating to securing funding from institutional donors (EU, UN), foundations, trusts, corporate and individuals. He/She will be responsible for designing, developing and submitting funding proposals. In addition, he/she will be monitoring the implementation of funded projects and drafting evaluation reports for the donors.
• participate in the design and implementation of the Organization’s fundraising strategy
• design, develop and submit funding proposals to various EU, UN funds, Foundations, Trusts Corporate and private funders
• monitoring the implementation process of different projects, preparing monitoring reports and liaising with donors, funders, partners and individual supporters
• cooperate with other project managers to achieve fundraising goals
• design and develop communication and engagement activities, aiming to secure financial and in kind support for the Organization
• strengthen relationships with existing donors and cultivate new relationships
• lead and coach staff to deliver quality work within tight deadlines
Skills and competences:
• higher education degree in areas related to this job position (Political Science, Law, Social Science or Economics)
• three years of previous experience in a similar position, preferably with an NGO, charitable foundation, or non-profit organization
• proven experience in writing and submitting funding proposals and preparing evaluation reports
• fluency in English, both written and oral
• highly developed communication skills, with emphasis on presenting to an audience, both in Greek and in English
• ability to develop and sustain interpersonal relations within a multi-cultural environment
• excellent use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• previous experience in working abroad
• ability to prepare and understand budgets
Submission of application:
All interested in applying for this job opening may send their CV, together with a letter of interest, in English, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject area the positions’ code “FR19”.
Deadline: 25 April.