The growing organisation, “Social Cooperative Activities for Vulnerable Groups” – K.S.D.E.O. «EDRA», is looking for an experienced Communications Officer (Part-Time, Peristeri / Attica) to create and implement communications strategies that further its goals.
“EDRA” is a Non-Profit Organisation – Social Cooperative, that has been active since 2001 to promote mental health and protect the rights of vulnerable groups.
Required experience in European Programmes: Erasmus +, Creative Europe etc.
- Support and assistance to the Project Managerto develop and implement an effective communications strategy
- Develop and disseminate public relations materialsthat increase our visibility among stakeholders
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing material that communicates the organisation’s activities, products and/or services
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a communications role
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English knowledge (Certificate of Proficiency))
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as SEO and email marketing
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Proven experience in European projects
The organization offers:
- Friendly and pleasant work environment
- Professional Development Prospects
- Continuing education capabilities
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Part time Employment
Candidates should send their resume by email to email@example.com until 24th July, on the subject: «Submitting a CV for the position of Communications Officer«.