Job Description – Applications accepted on a rolling basis. Position to be filled immediately.
About The Organization: SPI’s mission is to provide food and shelter to double-marginalized communities while creating a larger framework of safety and sustainability for the people we Serve. SPI envisions a world where every human being is celebrated for the unique gifts they bring. A world where sexual orientation, race, gender, class, religious orientation, physical or mental ability, and country of birth no longer separate us; a world where the recognition that the survival of our species and the planet as a whole is directly dependent on how we love and care for the most vulnerable among us.
Position: Communications and Development Director
About The Role: The Communications and Development Director manages not only the Organization’s public facing communications,image, and Educational/ Fundraising campaigns but also is in close touch with all the stakeholders of the organization to more fundamentally understand and co-create the priorities of the organization and the resources needed to actualize those priorities.
Day to Day:
- Design and execute all fundraising campaigns
- Design and execute media and educational campaigns
- Oversee social media, traditional media and public relations functions
- Track all individual gifts to the organization
- Oversee all and directly submits at least 75% of the Grant Applications
- Track all grants and grant compliance
- Assist Executive Director with fundraising events and large donor presentations
- Develop marketing strategy and materials
- Collaborate on social media, traditional media and public relations
- Work with Program Directors and Community Center manager to stay current of the organizations impact,needs and challenges.
- Create and execute yearly fundraising plan
- Collaborate on budget creation
- Support the Mgmt team with self care
- Support the Management team in deepening impact of existing programs
What you can expect from us: The Executive Director will be in continuous collaboration with you on Communications and Development priorities and strategy. The Board will support you with Long term planning and partnership on increasing organizational resources. The
Operations Director will also work closely with you to effectively deploy resources and document the results of their effective deployment .
- The hours will vary but will be a minimum of 10am – 6 pm M-F
- The place of work will be Michail Voda 200 , Athina , 104-46 Greece
Employment Relationship: This contract with the Organization is for no specific period of time. Your role with the Organization will be “at will,” meaning that either you or the Organization may terminate your contract at any time and for any reason, with or without cause. Any contrary representations that may have been made to you are superseded by this letter agreement. This is the full and complete agreement between you and the Organization on this term. Although your job duties, title, compensation and benefits, as well as the Organization’s personnel policies and procedures, may change from time to time, the “at will” nature of your employment may only be changed in an express written agreement signed by you and a duly authorized officer of the Organization (other than you).
To Apply: Email Justin@safeplaceinternational.org with your CV and Cover Letter until October 31 2019.