Consultant Researcher (EU funded projects)
We are looking for consultant researchers to join our team and contribute in the implementation of EU funded projects and in the development of proposals for new projects in the areas of territorial cooperation, education & training, and research & innovation. The position is open to applicants at junior, associate or senior levels, and day-to-day tasks respectively include a combination of the following items (with more senior applicants being expected to work autonomously and more junior ones with the support and guidance of an experienced team):
- Carrying out research & analysis and developing deliverables of projects such as bids, studies, surveys, analyses, policy action plans, needs and requirement analyses, educational resources.
- Design and coordinate data collection (e.g. questionnaires, case studies) and conduct appropriate statistical and content analysis.
- Explain and analyse complex concepts destined for decision makers in a structured, clear and precise language.
- Contribute to company functions related to management of R&D projects, coordination of European research consortia, and reporting to funding authorities.
- Graduate, with interdisciplinary background that preferably combines economics, social sciences or other relevant business/policy fields. An MSc / PhD will be considered a strong asset.
- At least 3 years fulltime consulting or research experience in a field relevant to the company’s areas of activity. Greater experience is welcome and would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Greek.
- Ability and inner interest to learn new subject matters and to acquire new knowledge.
- Strong logical skills. Ability to prioritise, organise and process large amounts of complex information in a short amount of time.
- Permanent, full time position, in the context of a collaborative team.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Opportunities for significant career development.
- Work in a growing business with a creative and rewarding environment.
- Collaborative team, sharing culture, engagement in a collective way of work.
- Work with international research organisations and European public administrations.
CV and cover letter to: Jobs@promea.gr
PROMEA Company Profile
PROMEA was established in 2006 in Athens, Greece, by researchers & scientists sharing a common vision of open content, aiming to promote innovative research & development methodologies and support knowledge capital build-up across Europe.
PROMEA develops, implements and manages EU-funded projects on educational research, territorial cooperation and research innovation, and provides services spanning across the project design and implementation lifecycle. Peering with numerous top-notch research oriented and FHE organisations across EU, we bring substantial value as we minimise the project development associated risk.
In PROMEA we value diversity and agile, team-based, human capital. We make the most out of our interdisciplinary outlook, aiming to contribute in addressing societal challenges related to workforce re-training and upskilling, inclusiveness and equal opportunities, quality improvement in education, ICT innovation, resource efficiency and circular economy, and the environment.