The European Central Bank has launched a new traineeship campaign: 2019-200-TRA Traineeships in Health Services, HR Operations, HR SAP and Data Science in HR.
We are looking for candidates with:
- a bachelor’s degree or higher, with specialisation in HR management, business administration, employment/industrial relations, social and organisational psychology, law (preferably EU employment and social security law), business information systems, computer science, data science, statistics, mathematics, business analytics or another relevant discipline;
- an advanced (C1) or mastery-level (C2) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (read more);
- a very good knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point or similar software;
- ideally, a specialist qualification in the area of human resources or practical experience in that field.
For the HR SAP team:
- ideally, knowledge of one or more HCM modules in SAP.
For the Analytics/Data Science team:
- at least an intermediate command of R, or an advanced command of another statistical programming language;
- experience or knowledge of analytics and data science methodologies;
- excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an interest in complex technical content;
- ideally, experience with SQL, Python, R Shiny and Tableau;
- ideally, experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Impala or Hive.
Please find the full vacancy notice here: jobs.ecb.europa.eu
The closing date for this vacancy is Tuesday, 10 December 2019.