The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) offers a traineeship programme targeted towards recent university graduates who are at the beginning of a new professional career. The purpose of the programme is to provide trainees with an understanding of the Centre and its role within the activities of the European Union while also providing an opportunity to acquire practical knowledge and professional experience.
The duration of traineeships 2020 is between a minimum of five months and a maximum of nine months. Successful candidates will have an education and background relating to the activities of ECDC.
In 2020 ECDC is offering traineeship opportunities in the professional areas listed below. Applicants may submit one application only.
- Public Procurement
- Public Health Training
- Infectious Disease Surveillance
- Public Health Emergency and Response
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Vulnerable, Populations and Infectious Disease Epidemiology – Prevention and Control
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare Associated Infections
- Public Administration, Organisational Management
- European Cooperation and International Relations
- Eurosurveillance – Editorial Office
- Scientific Quality Standards, Statistical Analysis and Mathematical Modelling