“Want to build cool stuff using the latest technology? We’re expanding our team, contact us for a quick chat or apply immediately!”
NET2GRID is a young, innovative company that offers leading-edge AI and machine learning services in energy insights based on smart meter data. We pride ourselves in delivering market leading algorithms to identify individual appliances, measure their consumption and determine their efficiency in comparison with the best in class. Our service is used by energy suppliers worldwide. Helping them to build a loyal customer base of satisfied customers, reduce their operational cost and expand their business.
We have offices in the Netherlands, Greece and Germany. For this position you will be based in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Is that something you’d like to contribute to?
As an Office/HR manager you play a vital role to ensure that everyday operations and human resources management are properly overseen and organised. You will be responsible for keeping the office running smoothly and overseeing administrative support. Your responsibilities include:
- Oversee and organize general office operations.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Create and update records and databases with data requested.
- Assist the organisation’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date.
- Develop and oversee all staff-related procedures and design HR strategies in alignment with business needs.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and working conditions.
We give you a lot of space to do your own thing and implement office policies and standards, while maintaining office efficiency. You’ll work directly with the Country Manager (Greece) of our company. We have a small team but we are growing fast.
Who you are
- BSc in Business, Operations Management or related field.
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken).
- Reliable and discreet, you will have to deal with confidential matters.
- You are a real team player but still able to work independently.
- You are able to work in an organized manner.
- Strong communication skills with troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & G-Suite applications.
Nice to have
- An MSc especially in HR will be considered a plus.
- PMP®, PRINCE2® or a similar project management certificate
Why work at NET2GRID ?
Want to join our team and be part of this fast growing, innovative and fun Tech company? NET2GRID offers a dynamic start-up environment where you are able to take your career to the next level. If you are passionate about AI, Machine learning, data-analytics, cloud computing, embedded development or you’re passionate about new energy business models and innovative customer projects, join us!
Please send your motivation and up-to-date CV at firstname.lastname@example.org