Consultant Researcher (EU funded projects)
[Engineering, sciences, Environment, Economics, Social Sciences or other relevant business/policy fields]
We are looking for consultant researchers to join our team and contribute to the implementation of EU funded projects and to the development of proposals for new projects in the areas of territorial cooperation, education & training, and research & innovation. Positions are open to applicants at junior, associate or senior levels.
The consultant researcher is drafting reports and/or project proposals as the company’s contractual and development obligations require. The selected collaborators should be capable to draft bids, studies, surveys, analyses, policy action plans, needs and requirement analyses, educational resources, etc. Day-to-day activities include a combination of the following items (with more senior applicants being expected to work autonomously and more junior ones with the support and guidance of more experienced colleagues):
- Contribution to the research design of the project deliverables and proposals.
- Carrying out empirical research and documentation for the analysis work.
- Design data collection (e.g. questionnaires, case studies) and conduct appropriate statistical and content analysis.
- Produce analysis and draft deliverables relying on the empirical research carried out.
- Explain and analyse complex concepts destined for decision makers in a structured, clear and precise language.
- Contribute to company functions related to the management of R&D projects, coordination of European research consortia, and reporting to funding authorities.
- Graduate, with post graduate interdisciplinary qualifications that preferably include engineering, sciences, economics, social sciences or other relevant business/policy fields. A PhD will be considered a strong asset.
- At least 3 years fulltime consulting or research experience in a field relevant to the company’s areas of activity. Greater experience is welcome and would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent written communication skills in English and Greek.
- Ability and inner interest to learn new subject matters and to acquire new knowledge.
- Ability to prioritise, organise and process large amounts of complex information under short deadlines.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Permanent, full time positions.
- Opportunities for significant career development and coordination functions in a growing company.
- Work in a growing, creative and rewarding small business environment.
- Collaborative team, sharing culture, engagement in a collective way of work.
- Work with major companies, research organisations and administrations from across the EU.
- Private medical & life insurance scheme.
Send CV and cover letter by quoting vacancy code CR-EU-0920_sp to: email@example.com