Senior Project Manager / Project Manager (EU funded projects)
Engineering, Sciences, Environment, Economics or Social Sciences majors
We are looking for project managers to join our growing team and contribute to the management of EU funded projects in territorial cooperation / education & training / research & innovation areas.
Represent the company and manage the implementation of international contracts of research and territorial cooperation projects worth 0.5-2 million Euros. Day-to-day tasks include a combination of the following items (with senior PMs being able to manage and lead independently while PMs would be working with the support and guidance of an experienced colleague):
- Coordinate contract implementation ensuring adherence to quality standards & programme rules.
- Be in charge of communication with partners and organise work meetings, workshops, dissemination events ensuring timely production of deliverables.
- Communicate with and report to funding authorities on project activity and financial progress.
- Coordinate with internal and external contributors to ensure the implementation of project work.
- Develop or contribute to project deliverables and actions.
- Contribute to the setting up follow up projects collaborating with the business development team.
Candidate profile required:
- 3+ years of experience for Project Manager or 5+ years of experience for Senior Project Manager.
- University degree and postgraduate qualifications.
- Experience in EU funded programmes, ideally for territorial cooperation or Education & Training or proven experience with service and/or knowledge industries.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of project related financial rules and procedures will be considered a substantial asset.
- Team player, organised, flexible and able to multi-task.
- Detail-oriented, focused, reliable, capable of taking initiatives.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Permanent, full time position.
- Opportunities for significant career development and coordination functions in a growing company.
- Work in a growing, creative and rewarding small business environment.
- Collaborative team, sharing culture, engagement in a collective way of work.
- Work with major companies, research organisations and administrations from across the EU.
- Frequent (post-covid) international travelling (4-8 trips per year).
- Private medical & life insurance scheme.
CV and cover letter by quoting vacancy code (SPM/PM-EU-08-2020_sp) to: email@example.com