The European Central Bank has launched a new traineeship campaign: 2726 Traineeships in the Directorate General Monetary Policy
We are looking for candidates with:
- a bachelor’s degree or higher in economics, finance, econometrics, mathematics, statistics, data science, social sciences or a related field (click here for details on degree equivalences);
- knowledge of statistical and econometric software, such as EViews, R, MATLAB, Stata or Python;
- experience with one or more of the following types of economic data: macroeconomic data, financial market data, firm-level data, accounting/supervisory bank data, other micro data, or large datasets (“big data”);
- an advanced knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint;
- a sound understanding of the economic issues covered by at least one of the Divisions listed above;
- an advanced (C1) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Please find the full vacancy notice here.
The closing date for this vacancy is Monday, 10 December 2020.
If you would like to know more about these traineeships, please visit the European Central Bank’s Traineeship pages or send an e-mail with your question.