Consultant Researcher – EU funded projects
[Engineering, sciences, Environment, Economics, Social Sciences or other relevant business/policy fields]
We are looking for consultant-researchers to join our team in order to contribute to the management and implementation of EU funded projects and to the development of new projects and deliverables in the areas of territorial cooperation, education & training and research & innovation. Positions are open to applicants at junior, associate or senior levels.
The consultant researcher is drafting reports and/or project proposals as the company’s contractual and development obligations require. She/he should be capable to draft bids, studies, surveys, analyses, policy action plans, needs and requirement analyses, educational resources and methodologies, etc. Day-to-day activities may include the following:
- Contribute to the research design and the methodology approach of project deliverables and proposals
- Carry out empirical research and organise data collection (e.g. through questionnaires, case studies, etc)
- Produce analysis and draft deliverables implementing a pre-agreed research design
- Explain and analyse complex concepts destined for decision makers in a structured, clear and precise language
- Undertake the management and coordination of European consortia in R&D and territorial cooperation projects.
- Graduate, with post graduate interdisciplinary qualifications. A PhD will be considered a strong asset
- At least 3 years fulltime consulting or research experience in a field relevant to the company’s areas of activity. Longer experience is welcome and would be considered an advantage
- Excellent written communication skills in English and Greek
- Ability and inner interest to learn new subject matters and to acquire new knowledge
- Ability to prioritise, organise and process large amounts of complex information under short deadlines.
- Competitive remuneration
- Permanent, full time positions
- Possibility for hybrid onsite and remote working (conditions apply)
- Opportunities for significant career development and coordination functions in a growing company
- Work in a growing, creative and rewarding small business environment
- Collaborative team, sharing culture, engagement in a collective way of work
- Work with major companies, research organisations and administrations from across the EU
- Private medical & life insurance scheme.
Send CV and cover letter by quoting vacancy code to: email@example.com