Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning (MEAL) Officer
Donor-Project Title: IOM – “Hellenic Integration Support for Beneficiaries of International Protection-HELIOS” – EU Agreement: HOME/2019/AMIF/AG/EMAS/0092
The position is subjected to funding approval by the donor therefore, its validity cannot be guaranteed until final approval
Purpose/objective of the position:
This role focuses on the compliance to INTERSOS Hellas procedures.
Reporting to (Hierarchical): Legal Representative, Senior Program Manager
- Design a MEAL framework to measure goals achievement and support project implementation.
- Lead and design a MEAL strategy in coordination with Senior Program Manager
- Improve and update data collection tools when it is required.
- Manage various databases to oversee measurement of achievement towards program goals
- Ensure the alignment of MEAL tools with INTERSOS Hellas strategy and policies.
- Provide technical support to the Program team during the preparation and development of
- Provide technical assistance to the report preparation and guarantee all reporting
requirements are met.
- Develop and coordinate an Information Management strategy compatible with the MEAL
- Provide technical support to assess performance regularly against agreed program
- Perform field visits when needed to monitor data collection / implementation for the
improvement of the project activities.
- Contribute to the capacity building of staff in data collection through appropriate training.
Education and Experience:
- Relevant university degree
- 1-2 years experience in MEAL position
- Experience in humanitarian sector will be considered an asset
- Experience in designing and developing Information Management systems
- Knowledge of data collection, data analysis and reporting
- Excellent computing skills
- Excellent written and spoken Greek and English
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply for the above position, please submit your CV along with a Cover Letter in
English quoting reference code “MEAL Officer” in the subject line of the e-mail at: email@example.com ;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment. Order or priority will be held
and the identification of candidate could take place before vacancy’s ending date.
To help us with our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & motivation letter where you saw
this job posting.
Closing date: 27.09.2021