Job vacancy: Project financial engineering expert
Exelia is a fast-growing consulting company specialised in EU-funded research and cooperation projects. The company has double-digit growth for the last five years. 70% of the company turnover are exports of services. We are looking for a full time Project financial engineering expert to join our company. The expert will work together with the Project management and the financial teams to ensure smooth and effective project and corporate operations.
The successful candidate will:
- Support the budgeting of EU research and territorial cooperation projects
- Monitor the execution of the projects’ budgets and guide/support the project managers’ team
- Oversee the allocation planning of staff resources to the projects
- Contribute to the compliance with corporate policies and regulatory requirements in liaison with the company staff and external accountants
- Participate and contribute to the day-to-day project and corporate financial processes
- Update the internal financial management system and contribute to the internal reporting.
- University degree(s) in engineering, mathematics, science, economics or other relevant field
- MSc or MBA will be considered a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – MS Excel power user
- At least 1-year full time work experience (longer experience would be considered an advantage)
- Very good written communication skills in English
- Organised, able to multi-task, detail oriented.
- Competitive remuneration
- Possibility for hybrid onsite and remote working (conditions apply)
- Opportunities for significant career development, tailored to your talents and ambitions
- Gain experience and specialise in EU funding programmes and corporate tax and accounting compliance
- Collaborative team, sharing culture, engagement in a collective way of work
- Work with major companies, research organisations and administrations from across the EU in a growing, creative and rewarding business environment
- Private medical & life insurance scheme.
Location: Athens northern suburbs.
Send CV and cover letter by quoting the above vacancy code to: firstname.lastname@example.org