Title: Part Time Female Farsi to English Interpreter
Amina Day Centre for Displaced Women
Location: Athens, Greece
The interpreter must be able to successfully translate conversations on a broad range of topics, including but not necessarily limited to psychosocial support professional sessions, skills building workshops and informative gatherings at the Amina Day Centre for Displaced Women in Athens.
• Fluency in Farsi and English
• Willingness to work in an intercultural working environment
• Language skills in Dari and Greek
• Experience with migrant and vulnerable communities
• Experience in working with women
Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
• To uphold the mission and values of SAO Association Hellas at all times
• To follow the policies and guidelines of SAO Association Hellas at all times
• High interest in working in a women’s empowerment environment
• Professionalism, integrity and flexibility
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Collaborative spirit
• Ability to operate efficiently in stressful situations
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter and an updated CV to the Amina Manager Ms Olga Posonidou at firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should be titled
For the Position of Part Time Female Farsi interpreter, Athens, Greece
Applications close on December 22nd, 2021. Any applications submitted after this date will not be considered. SAO Association Hellas has the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the deadline expires.
Applicants must be aware that SAO Association Hellas cannot sponsor a non-EU citizen or nonGreek resident for all the legal steps required to get a work permit and/or residency permit in Greece. The Contract will be under the Greek Labour Law.