EU Project Manager (R&D)
EXELIA develops and deploys innovative approaches for research, interregional cooperation and training. The company coordinates and drafts EU funded research project proposals, and further develops research results & prototypes into innovative products & services for its clients. EXELIA coordinates or implements technical work as project leader or partner in Erasmus+, Interreg, EIT Raw Materials, as well as Horizon 2020 projects.
We are looking for project managers to join our growing team, in full-time positions, and contribute to the management of EU funded projects in territorial cooperation / education & training / research & innovation areas.
As a project manager in EXELIA, you will have the opportunity to work with major companies, research organisations and administrations from across the EU. Our team consists of talented individuals, coming from variant backgrounds, which work in a collaborative scheme with a sharing culture.
Your role will be to represent the company and manage the implementation of international contracts of research and territorial cooperation projects. Day-to-day tasks may include a combination of the following:
- Coordinate contract implementation ensuring adherence to quality standards & programme rules.
- Be in charge of communication with partners and organise work meetings, workshops, dissemination events ensuring timely production of deliverables.
- Communicate with and report to funding authorities on project activity and financial progress.
- Coordinate with internal and external contributors to ensure the implementation of project work.
- Develop or contribute to project deliverables and actions.
- Contribute to the setting up of new collaborating with the business development team.
- University degree
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Fluency in both English and Greek (spoken and written)
- Team player, organised, flexible and able to multi-task
- Ability to deliver under strict deadlines, ability to manage tasks and deliverables to schedule.
Good to have:
- 1+ years of experience in a relevant position
- Experience in EU funded programmes, primarily in territorial cooperation or Education & Training
- Knowledge of project related financial rules and procedures
- Previous experience in proposal and/or deliverables writing for EU funded projects
- Proven research experience in a socio-economic/engineering/environmental field
- Competitive salary
- Continuous learning, smooth induction scheme with training materials and constant guidance
- Career growth opportunities
- Possibility for hybrid onsite and remote working (conditions apply)
- Private medical & life insurance scheme
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter by quoting the vacancy code to: email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.