Does empowering people to claim their rights sound challenging to you? Do you think you can make a difference in the lives of the most marginalized people?
ActionAid Hellas (AAH) is searching for an Institutional Fundraising Manager to join a global movement of committed individuals, working to further human rights and defeat poverty.
We are an independent, international organization that has been working since 1972 with over 15 million people in 45 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice.
The Institutional Fundraising Manager will:
- Identify, analyse and propose funding opportunities on institutional grants i.e. DEAR, Erasmus+, CERV, AMIF, European Solidarity Corps etc.
- Build strategic partnerships with key organizations as part of the proposal preparation phase
- Advise on, propose the design of the project framework, ie. activities, and expected outcomes, budget.
- Submit high-quality proposals to Institutional funding programs (EU or National) as identified, in accordance with ActionAid’s Hellas programmatic scope and the Annual Institutional Fundraising Strategy and Plan
- Monitor and report progress against key indicators: income targets, ROI, new partnerships, etc. in line with ActionAid’s monitoring and evaluation standards
- Ensure the successful implementation of internal projects, supporting institutional fundraising efforts (i.e. creation of profiles, a database of stakeholders etc.)
We are currently recruiting a dynamic professional with an academic degree in social/political studies, development studies, international relations, management/economics, and at least four (4) years experience of working designing, writing, submitting, monitoring, and reporting on EU-funded projects to manage and deliver an Institutional Fundraising program, with proven ability to build networks and relationships with EU and national actors, international and national NGOs and other relevant actors. We are looking for candidates with excellent communication (Greek and English), presentation and negotiation skills, along with time management and technical design skills, and the ability to follow strict deadlines.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, along with a friendly work environment. We provide personal development opportunities, as well as opportunities to have a real impact on our societies. We embrace creativity and diversity. We operate as an equal opportunities’ employer, welcoming all applications regardless of gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or beliefs, etc.
Applications deadline: 3rd of July 2022. Applications not accompanied by a motivation letter will be excluded from the selection process.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two (2) weeks of the closing date. Should you not hear from us during this time, do not be disappointed. Keep on following us on facebook and twitter to find a job opening that matches your profile. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).