Closing Date: 21 February 2023
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Social Work, Psychology, Anthropology or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience.
- Master’s degree in above fields will be considered an advantage.
Experience and Skills
- At least one year of working experience in field monitoring and reporting;
- Previous working experience with victims of trafficking an advantage;
- Must be aware of potential cultural limitations;
- Previous experience with National funding will be considered as an advantage;
- Experience in providing data and feedback to the monitoring and evaluation team;
- Familiar with direct assistance to migrants and/or refugees;
- Strong interpersonal and communication, writing, drafting and presentations skills;
- Proficient in a Microsoft Office environment and office software packages;
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems, data consolidation, analysis and visualization;
- Demonstrated effective organizational and problem-solving skills, and ability to handle work in an efficient and timely manner;
- Ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with counterparts and possess strong cross-cultural communication skills both written and verbal;
- Strong work ethics and commitment to humanitarian principles;
- Valid driving license with at least five years of driving experience;
- Fit and available to travel within Greece if and when required.
Fluency in English and Greek (written and oral) is required.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application including a cover letter, CV and a completed Personal History Form in English by email to: GRHRAPPLY@iom.int , specifying the vacancy reference number GRCFA23-059 and full name in the subject line.