IOM Greece through MERIMNA II project aims to contribute to providing targeted assistance and improving the well-being, dignity and to safeguard fundamental rights of Unaccompanied Migrant Children (UMC) living in the Safe Areas for UMCs on the 5 Greek islands (Lesvos, Chios, Samos, Leros, Kos). In this context, IOM will contribute to the efforts of the Greek authorities to ensure that UMC living in the SAs will have improved access to immediate assistance in line with their best interest until they are transferred to other suitable care arrangements. In particular, the project will ensure the continuous operation of the SA in Lesvos and will re-establish focal points in the other four SAs (Chios, Leros, Kos, Samos), providing UMC with safe shelter and child-appropriate support.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with a minimum of three years relevant clinical experience;
- Valid license to practice nursing in Greece.
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred;
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment an advantage;
- Excellent technical skills, including in phlebotomy;
- Training or working experience in the areas of Tuberculosis management, mass immunizations, communicable diseases, laboratory testing or public health is an advantage;
- Computer literacy required: MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Access).
Fluency in English and Greek (written and oral) is required.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application including a cover letter, CV and a completed Personal History Form in English by email to: GRHRAPPLY@iom.int , specifying the vacancy reference number GRCFA23-068 and full name in the subject line.
Further Details => greece.iom.int