Countries | Belgium | Czechia | Greece | Italy | Lithuania | Malta | Romania | Spain
For our Call for Expression of Interest (CEI EASO/2021/885) for Remunerated External Experts we are looking for Junior Reception Child Protection Experts.
The CEI aims to establish a List of Experts envisaged to be deployed to EUAA Asylum Support Teams as part of EUAA’s operations in different EU member States. The CEI includes 76 profiles in the field of asylum and reception.
The indicative tasks for the Junior Reception Child Protection Expert (profile n. 34) are the following:
- Initiate support to operational matters related to unaccompanied and separated children in the reception system;
- Support the establishment of an individual plan to cover the child’s reception needs based on best interest of the child;
- Support the provision of daily care of unaccompanied and separated children;
- Facilitate the daily operations of safe-areas/sections dedicated to the reception of separated and unaccompanied children, in accordance with the relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
The candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Completed upper secondary education attested by a diploma (EQF 4 or equivalent);
Post-secondary education of at least two years in a related field would be considered an advantage (EQF 5 or equivalent);
- 1 year of proven professional experience in the reception sector related to the tasks described;
- Proven experience working with minors, preferably in the context of asylum and/or migration.
How to Apply
The details of the call including the procedure, conditions, the information about this specific profile (no.34), as well as the application details can be found on the following link:
Αφήστε μια απάντηση