Terre Des Hommes Hellas is seeking to recruit a Logistics & Administration Officer.
Start date April 2023
Contract nine-months, full-time contract, renewable.
Salary Depending on skills and experience and in line with similar position grades in the organization. (1.188 €-1.285€, monthly gross)
Reports to Head of Country Office
Deadline for applications: 26/03/2023
Terre des hommes Foundation, a member of the International Federation Terre des hommes, is the largest international child rights NGO in Switzerland established over 60 years ago. We operate in over 35 countries with over 100 projects of development aid and emergency impacting over 3 million beneficiaries annually. In Europe our direct assistance projects, strengthening systems and advocacy activities are primarily focused in the areas of access to justice and migration. Terre des hommes has seven offices established in Europe (Albania, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Moldova, Romania, and Ukraine) and is also engaged in projects with partners from other European countries and beyond.
The purpose and role of the Logistics and Administration Officer is to provide logistics and admin assistance to the Project and Support teams of Tdh Hellas. More specifically, the Logistics and Administration Officer is responsible for providing administrative support to the teams through organising the procurement of requested goods or services, the supply and tracking of equipment and accessories, stock management, training staff on logistics procedures, attending to filing needs, basic IT support and generally technical support and supply in all Tdh working spaces. S/he will be working under the direct supervision of the Senior Finance Officer of Tdh Hellas
1.Procurement – Transportation
- Handle procurement requests from all departments according to the internal procurement guidelines
- Collect offers and Quotations and record the selection justification.
- Compile purchase orders, contracts and framework agreements.
- Record delivery-reception
- Follow the internal standard procurement filing and tracking system.
- Ensure Tdh procurement and filing procedures are followed for each purchase handled.
- Compile goods and services reference pricelist
- Compile supplier evaluation database
- Present procurement files in the framework of internal and external audits
2. Equipment & stock
- Ensure installation and maintenance of Tdh equipment.
- Identify Equipment needs to ensure smooth operation of Tdh offices and implementation of upcoming projects
- Tracking of equipment according to Internal policies,
- maintaining updated inventories and tracking tools of equipment and stock
- Supervise user assignment and ensure the return of assigned equipment
- Identify and advise on the rental of premises including offices, activity venues apartments and guest houses.
- Handle rental contracts for all premises.
- Handle contracts and payments linked to utilities of the premises (water, electricity, etc)
- Ensure follow up and supply of office supplies
- Ensure the maintenance and repairs of the premises.
- Ensure premises meet health-safety requirements according to the observations of the appointed safety technician.
4. Safety & Security Management
- Adhere strictly to Tdh and country security rules
- Participate in the annual updating of the country security plan and guidelines
- Compile incident response SOP’s for every Tdh working space.
- Hold security briefings and present security SOP’s to staff when needed.
- Manage the communication with Safety technician, follow up on observations.
- Ensure the maintenance of IT equipment including related items (printers etc).
- Provide technical IT support to Tdh Hellas users as and when needed
- Facilitate the deployment of the latest I.T setup to all Tdh devices in collaboration with the helpdesk in HQ.
- Provide local network administration for office networks.
6. Transportation and lodging
- Handle contracts with transportation and lodging service providers (hotels, taxi travel agencies)
- Handle the booking of related services and tracking of services received
- Provide advice on applicable transportation and lodging rules or restrictions according to each context.
- Provide training in the handling of operating procedures related to the vehicles.
- Perform Driving tests to staff members to grant them permission to Drive Tdh Cars.
- Maintain updated tracking fleet and fuel tracking tools.
- Handle transportation contract follow up with suppliers
- Handle phone and internet connections including monthly top-us for all Tdh staff phones.
- Handle installed internet and landline connections in Tdh premises.
- Identify additional needs and identify efficient was to cover ad-hoc gaps.
- Maintain update and communicate the Tdh internal contact list.
- Handle the monthly logistics report for HQ
- Handle the log points of the monthly country report (sitrep)
- Collect, organize, and Provide data for additional reports when requested by HQ (carbon footprint, data protection e.t.c.)
9. Administration and other
- Provide filing and other administration support to the Support teams (filing, inventory)
- Ensure a good communication the program team.
- Agree to comply with Tdh Code of Conduct and promote Child Safeguarding policy.
- Work in close collaboration with projects teams and the different departments.
- Respect the organigram and reporting lines
Travelling might be required.
Perform other duties as required.
Education / Qualifications:
Languages: Full proficiency in written and spoken Greek and English is mandatory
IT Knowledge Advance IT knowledge (hardware and software, Microsoft Office, Internet)
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CV and motivation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include “Logistics & Administration Officer, your name and surname” in the subject line of the application email.
Child Safeguarding Policy:
To commit to respect Tdh Risk Management Policies including Child Safeguarding Policy, Safety and Security Policy and Anti-Fraud/Corruption Policy, Whistle Blowing Policy.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the first interview.
By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be used in the recruitment process. All the documents we will request in different steps of the recruitment process will only be used for this purpose.
All staff involved in recruitment and selection are aware that data protection rules apply, and that personal information will be treated confidentially. According to our policy, we will keep your application documents for the period of the recruitment only.
Αφήστε μια απάντηση